Enjoys yoga, running, hanging out with her husband and her dogs
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan
- Medical: Albany Medical College
- Crozier SJ, D'Alecy LG, Ernst SA, Ginsburg LE, Williams JA. “Molecular Mechanisms ofPancreatic Dysfunction Induced by Protein Malnutrition” Gastroenterology 2009; 137: 1093.
- Vera C, Herr A, Mandato K, Englander M, Ginsburg L, Siskin GP. “Internet-based socialnetworking and its role in the evolution of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency.” Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012; 15(2): 153-7.
- Matsushita K, Ginsburg, LE, Mian BM, De E, Chughtai BI, et al. “Pubovesical Fistula: A Rare Complication After Treatment of Prostate Cancer.” Urology. 2012; (80): 446-451.
- Tennyson LE, Kafka I, Averch TA. “Stents and Catheters: What is new?” AUA Update Series. Sept 2015.
- Akinola O, Ginsburg L, Welliver, C et al. Preoperative PDE5i use is a prognostic metric for poor postoperative erectile function in men undergoing radical prostatectomy: An addition to patient counseling. J Clin Urol. 2015. [Epub ahead of print]
- Tennyson LE, Farber, NJ, Lyon TD et al. “Dorsal Lumbotomy Incision for Partial Nephrectomy in Patients with Small Posterior Renal Masses.” Urology. 2015 Oct 1. pii: S0090- 4295(15)00924-3. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2015.09.023. [Epub ahead of print].
- Bandari J, Dangle PP, Tennyson LE et al. Large Bladder Clot- An Unusual Presentation of Neo-Natal Bilateral Renal Vein Thrombosis- Case Report and Review of Literature. Urology. 2015; 56(3): 218-26.
- Dangle PP, Correa AC, Tennyson LE et al. “Current Management of Paratesticular Rhabdomyosarcoma.” Urol Oncol. 2016; 34(2): 84-92.
- Tennyson LE, Averch TD. “An Update on Fluoroquinolones: The Emergence of a Multi-System Toxicity Syndrome.” Urology Practice. 2016. Accepted for publication.
- Tennyson LE, Chermansky CJ. “Using the Native Afferent Nervous System to Sense Bladder Fullness- State of the Art.” Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports. 2016. Accepted for publication.