Dr. Yecies earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Stanford University in 2010. He then graduated Cum Laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 2014. He currently works as a Resident in Urological Surgery at UPMC, with an anticipated graduation date of June 2020. He is currently pursuing research interests in Urologic Oncology and Endourology.
- Yecies T, Turner RM, Ferroni MC, Jacobs BL, Davies BJ. Partial and hemi-nephrectomy for renal malignancy in patients with horseshoe kidney. Can J Urol. 2016 Feb;23(1):8156-9.
- Bandari J, Yecies TS, Jackman S. Severe emphysematous cystitis: Images in urology. Can Urol Assoc J. 2015 Nov-Dec;9(11-12):371. doi: 10.5489/cuaj.3254. Epub 2015 Dec 14.
- Yecies T, Lee DJ, Sorbellini M, Ramasamy R. Penile Fournier's gangrene. Urology. 2013 Oct;82(4):e31.
- Yecies T. Inagami S. Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis Caused by Listeria Monocytogenes. A Case Report and Review of Current Empiric Therapy for Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis. Case Reports in Hepatology, 2013.
Abstracts and Presentations
- Yecies T, Fombona A, Semins MJ. Single Pulse-Per-Second Setting Reduces Fluorosocpy Time durine Ureteroscopy. Abstract.Accepted for presentation at Northeastern Section, American Urologic Association Meeting, Buffalo, NY, October 2016.
- Yecies T, Turner R, Yabes J, Ristau B, Davies B, Jacobs B, Nelson J. Biopsy Perineural Invasion in Prostate Cancer Patients who are Candidates for Active Surveillance by Liberal and Conservative Criteria. Abstract.Accepted for presentation at Northeastern Section, American Urologic Association Meeting, Buffalo, NY, October 2016.
- Yecies T, Ferroni M, Jacobs B, Turner R, Hrebinko, R. Partial and Hemi-Nephrectomy in Patients with Horseshoe Kidney. Abstract. Presented at Northeastern Section, American Urologic Association Meeting, Quebec City, 2015.
- Yecies T. Evans A. Tarkin I. Siska S. Gruen G. Tibial Pilon Fractures Associated with Acute Compartment Syndrome: A Case-Control Study. Abstract. American Academy of Orthopaedics Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2014.